- Written by Super User
- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: 02 April 2014
- Created: 02 April 2014
- Hits: 678
Since 2004 Anette & Andreas Mayer have been hosts at Schloss Prielau. Together with their team of long-serving staff they treat the guests at the hotel and restaurant of Schloss Prielau.
Anette Mayer is the heart and soul of the hotel and looks after the guests with plenty of charm. Anette particularly enjoys weddings and celebrations at Schloss Prielau, which she plans and provides support for with plenty of love for detail.
Along with his kitchen team, her husband Andreas Mayer, a student of Eckart Witzigmann, spoils visitors to the gourmet MAYER’s Restaurant at Schloss Prielau. The multi-award winning restaurant has, among other accolades, two stars from the Michelin Guide, two toques/16 points from Gault Millau and was chosen as Restaurant of the Year in 2011.
In the course of the year, Schloss Prielau and MAYER’s gourmet restaurant received numerous awards and mentions in international publications:
- Two stars Michelin guide
- Hotel of the Year 2014 Bertelsmann
- Two toques/16 points Gault Millau 2013
- 94 points A la Carte 2013
- 3.5 FFF Feinschmecker Germany 2013
- Restaurant of the Year 2011 Bertelsmann
- Trophé Culinaire for Most Creative Cuisine 2010 A la Carte
- Five toques dining and drinking 2008 Bertelsmann
- Chef of the Year 2007 Austria
- Shooting Star of the Year 2006 A la Carte
- Newcomer of the Year 2005 Austria